Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you see when you are in the dark and the demons come for you?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where are you going now?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baeron

Baeron

Where are you going now? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you going now?   Where are you going now? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:30 pm

Now that the Galaxy Online server is finally coming to a tumbling halt, where will you all be in the future.

I know its just the internet, but maybe we could turn this into an activity hub of some kind. I'm thinking of making a list of some of the webcomics I read, and some of the others that I'm just looking into, and placing them here... Well I won't be able to compile it this weekend as I have finals... but I hope to possibly do something like that soon.

Does anyone else want to make something here to try to make this a hub?

Some people are currently playing:
Ministry of War : Server : Destroyer
Back to top Go down
Definately
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Where are you going now? Empty
PostSubject: Webcomics   Where are you going now? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 am

I can contribute some webcomics at least.
  • www.xkcd.com is an almost epic site nowadays, with mainly science jokes but also commentary on daily life and recent events. If you dont understand it, check out www.explainxkcd.com

• www.smbc-comics.com is somewhat similar, with a lot of science-related jokes. And some other stuff Smile

• www.smbc-theatre.com is (surprise, surprise) related to smbc-comics.com, but contains short movie clips, usually pretty funny and/or ironic.

Have fun reading!
Back to top Go down

Where are you going now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipse :: A place to start :: Just for fun-
Jump to: