Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you see when you are in the dark and the demons come for you?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to all our new members!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Definately
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Welcome to all our new members! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all our new members!   Welcome to all our new members! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:21 am

I'm guessing you are all wondering about what to find in this forum, how things work in Eclipse and why the hell we don't have a FB group page instead...

Well, that last one is pretty easy. Since you all probably know, this started out as a non-FB server. So this page is from that time.

So, for the rules about how to act, please take a look at the topic called New rules. That should explain the basics. Don't worry if you haven't got a team yet, you will be assigned one soon enough.

Also enjoy the other topics in here, I think there could be some useful stuff hidden.

If there are any concerns whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else around Smile

Happy playing
//Def
Back to top Go down
Baeron

Baeron

Welcome to all our new members! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all our new members!   Welcome to all our new members! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:31 am

All new members past this date, are probably ghosts! Gaaaak!

If anyone reads this, Hello!
I have some nonsense on Youtube. You can use the comments section to say HI or something.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Baeron/discussion

Anyway, I'm off to the ends of the Earth again!
Back to top Go down

Welcome to all our new members!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipse :: To new players-
Jump to: