Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you see when you are in the dark and the demons come for you?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The independent server of GO2 is closing

Go down 
+3
Erik1
StrikerVX
Definately
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Definately
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

The independent server of GO2 is closing Empty
PostSubject: The independent server of GO2 is closing   The independent server of GO2 is closing EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:02 pm

The independent server of GO2, that we all are playing on at the moment, is sadly closing in January. Me for one, and i know lots of others too, have no interest in transfering into facebook.

Since we all like each other so much (and we work pretty well together, i must add), it would be nice to have another game to play together, don't y'all think?

Post a few games that you like below (and your new user name if you change it), so we can meet there instead!

Hope to see y'all soon again Smile

// Def
Back to top Go down
StrikerVX

StrikerVX

PostSubject: Re: The independent server of GO2 is closing   The independent server of GO2 is closing EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:05 pm

any game fasta fasta =p
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000174652807
Erik1
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The independent server of GO2 is closing   The independent server of GO2 is closing EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:37 pm

ministryofwar.com
destroyer server
im in egypt Smile
Back to top Go down
ziex

PostSubject: Re: The independent server of GO2 is closing   The independent server of GO2 is closing EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:57 pm

https://www.kabam.com/the-godfather/play/
http://www.aeriagames.com/playnow/gaus

Those 2 have pretty good corps systems
The first one is "The GodFather: Five families" Browser based RTS - basically same as GO2
2nd one is "Golden Age" Browser based MMO strategy game, with RTS - there is a MMO part of the game, and a RTS part, feels like your playing 3 games in 1
Both games are kinda new enough that we wouldn't be far behind anyone else
Back to top Go down
bluerobes
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
bluerobes

PostSubject: Re: The independent server of GO2 is closing   The independent server of GO2 is closing EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:50 am

www.runescape.com

it is not the best game out there i know...but it does give plenty of things to do without any real time constraints...no serious clock watching...there is a clan system in place and even a clan hall that can be upgraded...player owned houses as well.

for those willing to spend just a little per month..it can provide a place to just hang out and relax...the ones who complained about this game never really looked past the numbers...sure the skills can seem a little grindish...but with so many skills to work on...quests...and just exploring every place there is...there is more than enough to keep you busy...oh..they also have minigames and pvp.

bluer0bes is my name there (with a zero instead of a o) if anyone decides to jump in.

as for those games where i need to wait ages to do anything productive...i'm done with that....period.
Back to top Go down
StrikerVX

StrikerVX

PostSubject: Re: The independent server of GO2 is closing   The independent server of GO2 is closing EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:05 am

ministry of war
http://www.ministryofwar.com/
StrikerVX as always and my nation is china =p

APB Reloaded a TPSMMO
is a nice game that you can customize most of your stuff and car

Im in Joker (NA East) (Server)

my name inside is RazorStormVX

Enforcer

anyone play it pm me =p

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000174652807
clai1
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The independent server of GO2 is closing   The independent server of GO2 is closing EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:16 pm

warofdragons.com

Ive had an account there for almost 4 years and nothing much has changed (except updates for the better). don't have much to compare it to as I don't do much gaming but it's a solid browser based game that's likely to be around for a few more years yet. MMORPG where you focus on your character much of which you need help from others for.

it's a russian game so a lot of the translations seem a bit odd.
Back to top Go down
songlover

PostSubject: Re: The independent server of GO2 is closing   The independent server of GO2 is closing EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:01 am

hey guys i think i'll go wit the similar one to go2 Very Happy haha ziex i'll check em out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The independent server of GO2 is closing   The independent server of GO2 is closing Empty

Back to top Go down

The independent server of GO2 is closing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipse :: New game(s) after GO2 dies-
Jump to: